- A post-doc position is open : Development of a multi-physics neural net platfrom
- A post-doc position is open: Neuromorphic Molecular/Organic Devices
- A new publication on molecular switches and nanoparticules networks in J. Phys. Chem. C
- Nanodot molecular junctions and effects of mechanical forces : a new paper in Nanoscale.
- Filamentary Switching: synaptic plasticity through device volatility. To read in ACS Nano.
Nanostructures, nanoComponents & Molecules
The NCM group (Nanostructures, nanoComponents & Molecules) is interested in the physics of nanostructures and nanodevices made of organic molecules and/or hybrid systems involving organic molecules, inorganic metal and/or semiconductor nanostructures. We contribute to knowledge development, studying the fundamental electronic and transport properties of various molecular devices based on self-assembled monolayers, small ensemble of molecules, supramolecular assembly of molecules and nano-objects. We also design, fabricate and study functional molecular devices such as memory, switch, memristor and synapstor.
Our research objectives are:
- design and characterization of molecular and nanoscale electronic devices
- elucidation of fundamental electronic properties of these molecular and nanoscale devices
- study of functional molecular devices and integrated molecular systems
- exploration of new computing paradigms using molecules and nanostructures.